Wednesday, January 9, 2008

2008 Scrapping Goals

I've been seeing a lot of great ideas on some of the message boards that I frequent for 2008. I've committed to 3 challenges that I hope I can keep up with for 2008. One is a Christmas card challenge where I'll be making my cards each month so I am completely done by the end of October.

The other is a 2008 year in review album where I will be scrapping a 2 page layout each month for the month prior so by this time next year I should have a complete album for everything that happened in 2008.

And the other one is a scripture a week challenge. We're given a word and then we find a favorite scripture about that word then scrap it. I think I will just do a mini album where I'll just jot down the scripture and maybe a little bit of journaling about the scripture.

For the new year I am also hoping to keep better track of my spending and my projects I finish. I've already altered a little notebook that I can jot down my goals and accomplishments for the month. I think I'll jot down my spending in there too.

I hope all of you reach your scrapping goals for 2008 and Im going to try my hardest to stay on track with mine!

No comments: