Thursday, April 12, 2007

So many projects so little time.

I just wanted to post some of the layouts/projects Ive been working on. If you know me, you know that I can't just have one project that Im working on, I have many and right now I even have the different projects scattered on my desk so I can just pick up where I left off on whatever Im in the mood to scrap. The projects I am currently working on are a wedding album for my mother-in-law, a garden journal for myself and a construction album for the project that my church is working on.
I wasn't sure on the colors of this layout at first, but I think it all came together alright. I used sandpaper in the title and to make little piles of sand. The red boxes are left for some journaling.This is the cover to my garden journal. I had so much fun putting this together, the chicken wire gave me some grief and the glue dots wouldn't hold it down, I still have to figure something out to adhere it. This has so much texture to it and lots of chipboard (my new favorite embellishment). I think my favorite part of this though is the crackling I did. Now hopefully I can get the pages for the journal done before it's time to start planting.
I used my new favorite swirl stamps from Autumn Leaves on this layout and stamped right over the picture, the "bride" & "groom" is a rub on.



No comments: