Friday, January 11, 2008

Blog Challenge posted on Scrapfreak

Here's my answers to the challenge from www.scrapfreak.com

What was your first...

1. concert? I think it was an Amy Grant/Michael W. Smith concert in Rockford IL, I was probably preteen age.

2. car? A 1985 Renault Alliance, boy did that little car get the gas mileage, it was a 5 speed that I learned on, haven't owned an automatic since.

3. job? So-Fro Fabrics, I've always been a crafty gal :)

4. scrapbook layout about? I think it was one I did at a Creative Memories show that I brought college pictures to.

5. grade teacher's name? Is this first grade, it would be Ms. Domask, a mean teacher I will never forget, she wasn't much taller than us kids but boy was she mean. I remember she used to tie the rowdy kids up to their desks with jump ropes.

6. pet? We had a poodle when I was born, don't remember him much. "My" first pet was a chocolate lab, Amber, still have her.

7. vacation as an adult? I think this was a trip to Colorado my 1st year of college over spring break skiing.

8. boyfriend's name? Hmmm boyfriend, boyfriend? Loni or maybe it was Phillip.

9. living arrangement after moving out of your parents' home? Does college count even though I moved back in with them after college? Otherwise it was a little 2 bdrm apartment in a small town nearby which was the upstairs of an elderly couple's home. Rent was $225.00 per month, lived there 10 months.

10. scrapbook message board to be a member on? Two Peas In a Bucket, but I don't really post over there.

No comments: