Saturday, May 3, 2008

Happy National Scrapbook Day!

Are you scrapping away today? I initially was suppose to head up an all day crop at my lss today but no one signed up so I get to scrap at home instead and partake in some of the online events going on today. Im not sure how much scrapping I'll get done but I will be whippin out the cards hopefully. Plus I hope to participate in the hoopla over at www.scrapfreak.com there's challenges every hour, woohoo!

Plus I hope to at least do a card for Tamara's sketches, she's got two sketches posted for today and will be giving a prize drawing too! Who doesn't like prizes!? I just wish it were chocolate from Germany hehe. Anyway, check out her blog and enter to win. Here's the link to her blog http://sketchesbytamara.blogspot.com/

Have a great scrapbook day!

No comments: