Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thursday, time for another card sketch

I made a birthday card for this week's sketch (one can never have too many bday cards on hand). This one was pretty simple, I got my trim & butterfly for this one in the craft dept. at walmart. I added stickles to the "happy birthday" Im not quite sure I like how they turned out. Anyway, here's the card.


And here's the sketch. Check out what the other design team members did with the sketch at http://sketchesbytamara.blogspot.com/ Have a great Thursday everyone!

3 comments:

Dawn♥ said...

OH Trudi I so love that pompom ribbon you used on your card! Gorgeous card! And awesome job with the sketch! :)

Alex said...

Very cute Trudi - I totally love the pompom fringe, it looks awesome! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Kim said...

Trudi I think it turned out SUPER cute!!!