Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Recipe Challenge Tuesday

Hello everyone, it's tuesday which means time for another recipe challenge for Sketches by Tamara. I took last week off, I feel like my scrapping life has been busy busy lately with classes at my lss and get my new cuttlebug blog up and going and I feel like I haven't had a chance to make anything for myself lately. Ah who am I kidding, I hardly ever make anything for myself lol.


This coming weekend we have our cuttlebug camp going on over at Cuttlebug Challenges and there will be prizes and lots of workshops and other things going on all weekend over there so be sure to check it out! Im hostessing a few of the workshops so I'll be posting some of those things here on my blog too. I still have to get some of those items made :)


Anyway onto today's challenge. I had to create a card using staples, gingham & paper piercing. This is the first time I have tried paper piercing, Im not sure I like how it turned out on this particular card, but I've seen it on other people's work and I love it, guess I just need to try some more. Besides the recipe challenge, this is also a card I made for one of the freaky friday challenges over at Scrapfreak. Here's my card.

1 comment:

kimmie x said...

This card is gorgeous Trudi !!

I have tagged you on my blog and would like to give you an award at the same time, I hope you play along.
Love,
Kimmie x