Sunday, July 19, 2009

Christmas Cards All Year Round Stamp Challenge

They're having a challenge over on the Christmas cards all year round blog to use one stamp three different ways. I used my Stampendous Snowman stamp which is acrylic and shapeable, you can make your snowman tall and skinny or short & stocky. For my first card I stamped my image, cut him out & embossed him then added some embellishments to him.

For the second card I stamped him on patterned paper and decorated him up a bit.
And on the last one I just stamped him and colored him and added some accessories to him (actually this one looks more like a girl :) )

3 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Trudi, these are super cute! Love all the dimensional accents. Makes me want to start my holiday cards.

T... said...

very cute cards, love the use of the snowman....thank you for playing :)

Joan said...

These are so cute!! Love how they all turned out, but I think my very favorite is the first one with the embossed body!