Sunday, August 9, 2009

TPE Challenge #27

This week's challenge at The Pink Elephant is a color challenge. Our colors to use was brown, turquoise and neutral. I used the sketch over at Inspirational Card Sketches for my card this week. I used some of my coredinations paper on my card, the background light blue is embossed with the sizzix snowflake folder and the "Merry Christmas" was embossed with the same sizzix set.


Be sure to stop by The Pink Elephant to see what the rest of the design team came up with this week.

5 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Very pretty Trudi!! Love the embossing.

Annie said...

This is a hit Trudi - I love the layout and soft versions of the colours of the challenge. A really lovely card.

Ann xxx

Carol said...

I adore your card Trusi!....love the slightly lighter shade of brown and the snowflakes look superb....just gorgeous :)

Hugs
Carol x

wendipooh13 said...

oh my gosh that is soo pretty and love the whole color scheme. great job with the IC sketch this week!!

Kim Costello said...

Your card is fabulous, great use of the sketch. Thanks for joining in with the ICS team this week, HuGs Kim :)