Friday, January 8, 2010

Mini of the Week

I love mini albums and I'm always looking for new designs for them. I decided that I would share a mini a week on my blog for all you other mini lovers. This week's mini is perfect for a keychain or to clip onto a bag. It has 4 double sided pages to hold 8 pictures. This mini measures approximately 2-1/2" x 3-3/4". What I like about this little album is that it has a little case to protect its pages.
I found the tutorial on how to make this album at splitcoast stampers. If you're interested you can find it HERE
I did make a few alterations to the instructions for my album but it's pretty close.

I used Reminisce pattern paper and Coredinations cardstock for this album. Isn't that monkey paper just the cutest!? I have this little mini up for sale in my Etsy store but I'm thinking I just might have to make another to give my nephew & his wife for their little boy.
If you give this album a try I'd love to see what you make.

1 comment:

Sheri Gilson said...

This is adorable Trudy!! I love the monkeys!!