Sunday, February 28, 2010

TPE Challenge #56

This week's challenge is to add green to your color combo

This week the design team was offered one of the new Puddle Jumpers stamps from Claudia and Company at Die Cuts R Us. These cute Puddle Jumpers were designed by our very own, talented Lori Boyd! There is 3 stamps in all. These images are so adorable and fun to work with.

I got to play with the Daisy stamp which comes with her own little kitten. This week I tried paper piecing my image rather than coloring it. Tina, one of the gals on the team, does this often and I love the look so I wanted to try it out. This card will be going to my niece for her 17th birthday.

You're going to want to be sure to head on over to TPE to see all the wonderful creations by the rest of the design team.

11 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Trudi this is so gorgoues! You have done a fabulous creation with the PJ.

Kristy xx

Annie said...

Trudi you've done a fantastic job on this - the paper piecing looks fabulous. Love your card.
Ann xxx

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable card, Trudi!! I love the fabulous paper piecing!! Great job!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Very SWEET Trudi.

Unknown said...

How sweet of you to mention me, Trudi. This is such a fab card. Love the flower embellies! Did you use your cricut for them?

LORi said...

WOWza Trudi bug...i love love love your paper piecing!!! Your color combo...everything is just fabulous!!! Thank you so much for your love and support!!

Big Hugs my Friend - LORi

cabio's craft corner said...

Super cute card with sweet image :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Cheryl said...

What a cute card! I love these colors together.

Annie said...

cute card and love the warm colours.
hugs, annie x

Rleen said...

Your card is fabulous! I love the design and the cute image.
Hugs, Arlene

Jess said...

Cute card! Love the fun color combo!