Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Ella's Pink Scrapbook - Challenge #11

This week's challenge at TPE is to use black & white photos with any color combination. I decided to do another page for my Alaska album. The pics are from our first formal night on the ship. I wanted to get a two page layout done but that didn't happen this time so that'll come later with pics of the rest of the gang. When I saw the chandelier paper at the lss I just had to have it, didn't know what I'd use it for but I had to have it lol. It was just one sheet and I didn't get any coordinating ones so I had to make the best of it. I added some stickles to my title & the stamped flower border to match with the glittery chandelier. The little spoons & forks are little brads, aren't they cute!

IMG_3234_edited-1

Be sure to head on over to The Pink Elephant to see all the fabulous samples the rest of the design team made.

I probably won't have much to share the next couple weeks since we're working on one of our rentals but one never knows I might dig something up to share.

3 comments:

Welcome! said...

Love this Trudi, that paper is totally awesome!

Sheri Gilson said...

Gorgeous layout, Trudi!!

Jess said...

Such a fun LO! I love what you did with the chandelier paper and those brads are adorable!