Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ella's Pink Scrapbook Challenge #20

I've got a layout to share this week. I've been slowly getting back into some scrapbooking again. It's been so hot that being in my scraproom in the basement is a nice way to keep cool.

This week's challenge is a sketch challenge along with some fabric on our layout. Here's the sketch
ThePink+ScrapBook-Sketch#7+copy
I decided to scrap some more photos from our Alaskan Cruise last year. I had some burlap laying around that I decided to use as my fabric, I just stitched it onto a piece of cardstock.

IMG_3776

Head on over to The Pink Elephant to see the rest of the design teams work.

I've been working on a bunch of cards lately along with some class work that I'll share with you a little later on.

2 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Hi Trudi!! Fabulous layout!!

sarahw said...

Trudi, love the way you used the fabric and those doodads attached are super cute. :)