Thursday, November 10, 2011

Some more Christmas cards

Yes I've been slacking off on posting my daily Christmas cards
so here's a few. This is a class I'm doing on Tuesday.
This card was made with a Northwoods stamp colored with Copic markers than glittered.

I used a clear set of Stampendous snowman stamps for this quick card then colored them with my Sakura Starburst gel pens.

This guy was so cute, I couldn't pass him up, he's a Northwoods stamp also. I love the cardinals. I colored this one with Copics then glittered it. My Martha Stewart icicles punch was a perfect fit for this card.

Another simple card. I used the Hero Arts pine branch stamp & colored it with Copics. The cardinals are Heartfelt Creations stamps which I stamped and colored with Copics then cut them out and glittered the card.

No comments: