Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I've Been Busy

I've been getting some projects done, some to sell some as gifts. This first one is another mini coaster album that Im hoping to sell. I used the Extreme Boy Junkitz collection for this one.



This is one of the recipe lunch tins I make, I will also be selling this project. It's not complete yet, I need to add ribbon along the top yet and make the index cards to go inside it. I love this paper and am thinking of making one for myself out of this collection for my kitchen. The collection is French Kitchen by Reminisce.

I joined a "ghost giving goblin" swap, it's like a secret sister. We had to alter a paint can and fill it with goodies and send it to our secret sister for halloween. The one I made is in a previous post, this is the one I got from my secret sister. I love it and there were so many goodies in it.

The back of the can.All the goodies that were in the can.
And these are some frappuccino bottles that I altered to give the kids (Rueben, Malia & Riley) for trick or treating.











No comments: