Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Virtual Crop

Every month I join in on a virtual crop at wisconsinscrappers.com This month I got to host the crop! I did some projects (sort of like virtual make and takes) for the gals to do during the crop. Here's some of the little projects we did. This one I saw over at splitcoaststampers.com it's an ornament or could be used to tie onto a package or gift bag.

We made these at scrapfreak.com and I thought I'd share them with the gals at wisconsin scrappers. The pic is my "handsome" nephew, Riley. The paper is Extreme Boy and there is a ribbon on it that says "charmer" These are so easy to make, I could do up dozens of them :)

This one is a little ornament made out of slide mounts, it could also be tied onto a package or gift bag.And this last one is a frappuccino bottle, the gals could alter a bottle or jar for their project. I'll fill it with some flavored hot cocoa as soon as I get to "Back to the Country Store". The coffee mug is a stamp that I cut out then I used liquid applique to make marshmallows, it turned out too cute.

No comments: