Monday, December 29, 2008

Some christmas projects

I was recently in a secret santa swap and I thought I would share the ornament & container I made for my secret santa. Unfortunately the ornament did not make it to her in one piece :( I used some Stampin Up rub ons on a clear ornament, added some jewels to the little snowflakes, put some buttons inside & added some ribbon to the top. It turned out pretty cute.

And this is the container that the ornament went in. It was a hot cocoa container that I had & altered. I used K&Co. paper along with some cardstock, glitter, velvet ribbon snowflake diecuts and punches & buttons.

I entered a couple secret cupid swaps too & can't wait to start on some cute valentine stuff to give to my secret cupid.

1 comment:

Pearl said...

What beautiful Christmas projects , Trudi ! adorable !