Friday, January 9, 2009

Some Cards

I've been slacking off on posting on my blog, I actually haven't even been doing too much scrapping these days but I do have some cards from the past couple weeks that I can share today.



This 1st one I made last weekend during a New Year's crop that was going on over at scrapfreak. The whole crop was about scrapping "green" and the challenges were to recycle/reuse things you would typically just toss out. This challenge was to use packaging that comes along with the product you buy. So for this card I used the clear piece of decorative acetate that came along with the Making Memories "noteworthy" journaling pad I got. Some of those manufacturers really have pretty packaging. This was the only thing I made during the crop but I did get a lot of inspiration & ideas and I look at things differently now too, and think about how I could reuse something.




This card was one I made for Tamara's recipe challenge and the recipe we were to use for this one was bare chipboard, twine & old paper.




And this card is another one of Tamara's recipe challenges. For this one we had to use Kraft paper, lace & brads.
Thanks for looking & maybe I'll have something more to share soon, no promises though lol.

1 comment:

Pearl said...

fabulous card creations Trudi ! love the orange in the last one !

Hope 2009 is off to a great start for you !