Sunday, January 18, 2009

Some Projects

I actually scrapped this weekend! So, I thought I'd share what I made. This first project I made was something we did over at I painted a cookiesheet to use for a sort of message board, this one will display the week's menu. The scalloped ovals are magnets. I initially was going to do a whole meal planner but thought something a little more simple would be better.

And this project is a Valentine's banner. Now I'd like to do some sort of Valentine theme on the mantle. The pic doesn't show the details very well you can see the individual letters HERE

That's it from this weekend, I'll be back Tuesday to share my card I made for Tamara's recipe challenge.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

cute menu thing and v-day banner.. I am going to try to make one also.. we will see!