Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Congrats card

My nephew & his wife found out they are having a baby in November so I made this card to congratulate them. I also did some challenges with this card too. Penny Black Saturday Challenge has an anything goes challenge this week all you have to do is use at least one Penny Black image. Our Creative Corner is having a challenge to use your favorite color combo, pink is my fave color and I love it comboed with light green (that was even our wedding colors :) ). Cupcake Craft Challenges challenge is to use 5 embellishments, I think I might have more than 5 here; the flowers, fiber, safety pin, charm, the swirl jewels and the jewels on the flower centers.



9 comments:

Caryn said...

This is a fabulous card - the swirly jewels look amazing on there. Thanks so much for playing along at CCC this week.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Stephanie said...

Awesome card, great job on the challenge, thanks for playing with us at CCC this week.

Kath Stewart said...

adorable card Trudi and so suitable as a congrats card for the happy event..thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...Hugs kath xxxx

Liza said...

Great card, I'm sure they will love it. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Ida / Little said...

Congratulations on a new family member in Nov! I bet they are excited! Your card looks amazing, they are going to love it! Love the colors :) Thanks for playing with us at CCC this week! :)

Ida

Kruemel said...

A beautiful card - and such a wonderful reason to make it. Love your colors!
Thanks for playing with us at CCC this week!

Kathrin aka Kruemel

The Crafty Den said...

Gorgeous card. I love the image and the swirly bling. Thanks for joining the CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

Crissy Armstrong said...

This card is adorable! I love the colors and your fibres and bling!

LORi said...

Super Cool card Trudi!!!