Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Recipe Challenge #46

This week's recipe at sketches by Tamara was to use rub ons, sewing & something that flies. I dug out my old Viking sewing machine this weekend because I wanted to play with some of the stitches it has for this challegne. At first I didn't think that was going to happen because it was all seized up (I usually grab my little portable Etna for most sewing) but I greased it up and did a little work on it, I even had to take it apart in places to get it to work, it's still tore apart but it sews :) and here's the stitches I used for my card. I still haven't decided if I like it or the card, I guess it doesn't matter because it's being mailed out tomorrow to my MIL.


Be sure to head on over to www.sketchesbytamara.blogspot.com to see what the rest of the design team did.

No comments: