Sunday, June 14, 2009

TPE Challenge #19

This week's challenge at www.thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com was to make a wedding card. I enjoyed doing this one, I like making wedding cards even though I don't have many to give out. You can't tell in the picture but all the paper I used has a bit of shimmer to it. Here's the card.

And I've decided I need to work at doing something with the insides of my cards. This one was pretty simple I just added a sentiment and the 2 little doves.And I didn't stop with the inside of the card, I decided to dress the envelope up a little bit too. I ran the edge of the envelope through my cuttlebug using one of my border folders. I love this look, I also added the two doves to the front of the envelope.
I hope you enjoyed my card and be sure to head over the The Pink Elephant to see what the rest of the team did this week.
Bride & Groom Stamp: Stampendous Happy Couple
Sentiment on front of card, doves and inside sentiment: Hero Arts Two Hearts Wedding
Pearls: Hero Arts
Paper: Unknown from my stash
Embossing: Cuttlebug border With Love

4 comments:

Annie said...

This is a wow card Trudi - love that image.
Ann xxx

Unknown said...

Oooo, you even did the envelope! NICE! Great card, Trudi!

June Nelson said...

This is gorgeous, so modern and classy love it xx

LORi said...

Oh Trudi!! I am crazy for your card!! LOVE love love it!!!