Thursday, March 13, 2008

Do you like making card & prizes?!

I've got an opportunity for you! I am hosting a virtual card making crop on my local message board and I've decided to carry it on to my blog. I know there are people who lurk on here hehe.

Here's how it's going to work, I will post challenges here on my blog. All you have to do is complete the challenge and post a link (either to your blog or a photo hosting site) to your completed card in the comment area of the challenge post. The challenges must be posted by 12:00 midnight CST Monday, March 17th.

Now for the good stuff :) I will do a final prize drawing on all the entries (all challenges will be combined) and the winner will receive a little gift of card making related goodies!

Keep checking the blog throughout the day, I may post more than one challenge each day and the more challenges you post the more opportunities you'll have to win. Only one prize drawing entry per challenge though. (in other words, if you do 5 card for the same challenge, you'll only be entered into the prize drawing once but if you complete 5 different challenges you'll be entered in the prize drawing 5 times)

Yay! I can't wait to see everyone's cards & to maybe get to know some of you who lurk on my blog :)

No comments: