Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Time again for a card sketch

I tinkered around with this sketch this week and finally got it to go together. I do like how it turned out and it reminds me of the daisies blooming along side my potting shed (which is yellow btw). I used my favorite embossing cuttlebug folder on this one, the swiss dots. The patterned paper is some Crate Paper that I had scraps of and the glittered brads I just picked up last week and I love them! I think I'll be getting more.


Here's my card




And here's Tamara's sketch (sorry it's kinda small)


Check out what the other design team gals did with this sketch on Tamara's blog at http://sketchesbytamara.blogspot.com/

Hopefully I'll have a couple more posts before next week's card sketch. I have a number of cards to make and get sent out this week. Im also thinking of relocating my scraproom so if I do take the plunge I'll post some before & during pics if I get a start on it this week.

3 comments:

Alex said...

really really cute - I love the big flowers and the bright, summery colors!! Great sketch card, my friend! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Dawn♥ said...

ahhh what a super cute card! awesome on the sketch girlie! :)

ScrapMomOf2 said...

This is really cute . . . so soft and pretty!!