Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Blogging Friends Forever Award

I got an award from one of the gals whose blog I frequent and now I have to pass it on to 4 of my blogging friends. Im not quite sure which bloggers follow my blog since I don't get a lot of comments but I think I can come up with 4 :)


The rules for the "Blogging Friends Forever" award are:* Only five people allowed* Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog* One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog or lives in another part of the world.* You must link back to whoever gave you the award.* The winner can put the logo on his/her blog

Sorry, I don't know how to do the link just within the name.

2 comments:

Pearl said...

Why thank you Trudi ! that's so sweet! I just saw this !

Alex said...

Thanks Trudi - I appreciate you thinking of me!!! Smooches, girl! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex