Monday, September 8, 2008

Im a Winner!!!!!

Yay! I won a stamp set over at the Hero Arts blog! Whenever I try to win some blog candy I always think to myself, why do I bother with this I never win these things. Well now I can actually say that Ive won, all I did was comment on the blog post. So here's the stamp set that I'll be getting


I haven't been scrapping these past few days because Im busy moving! That's right, my new scrap space is done! I did some trim painting this weekend and got everything moved down there (with the help of my wonderful dh of course). Now I need to figure out where everything is going to go and get it all put away. I learned one thing, I have a lot of stuff, I should consider doing some purging while I put things away. Hopefully I'll get some pics once I get everything put away. My niece is coming over this week to help and do some scrapping. Im excited that I have space now to have friends over.
Check back tomorrow for my recipe challenge card I made for Tamara's sketches.

No comments: