Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tuesday Recipe Challenge

As I mentioned last week, I am on the design team for Tamara's weekly recipe challenges. One of the design team members picks three things that we have to use on a card or layout and the design team members has to make a sample for it.


This week's recipe challenge was to use 3 or more patterened papers, chipboard and circles. I found that it's a little more challenging or maybe it's just the change to do these samples than the sketches.


Here's my sample card I made. The scallop circle is chipboard and so is the circle tag and the green paper that looks like cardstock is actually patterned paper. The first time I used this stamp I thought, hmmm now I think I could get by with using that on a christmas card. I think it works ok. It's such a cute stamp so I couldn't resist :)



Be sure to check out the other cards and layouts made with this recipe at http://sketchesbytamara.blogspot.com/ and if you decide to play along just post a link to your layout or card into the comments section of Tamara's post.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Trudi that is adorable! Love it and very christmas-ee!
Hugs~ Kim

PS - Thank you so much for the award you are so wonderful!