Sunday, March 22, 2009

Card Sketch Challenge

We had a great blog hop weekend at The Pink Elephant. I'll be announcing the winner of my blg candy from this weekend later on this week.

This week's challenge at The Pink Elephant is a sketch challenge. I love working with sketches, they give me a good starting point for my cards. I made an Easter card this week since I have to get a few made and sent out.

I made my eggs out of some Bazzil Bling cardstock using a punch and then ran them through my cuttlebug using the swiss dots, swirls & stylized flowers floders then decorated them up a bit. I added a little scallop punched border and some pom pom trim at the bottom, then I added some little prima flowers with some purple jewels and then added a little handstitching to the corners.

Here's the sketch we used this week. Be sure to stop over at The Pink Elephant to see what the other design team members did and if you play along with us be sure to link your card too!

4 comments:

Annie said...

yeah Trudi what a brill idea to cuttlebug the eggs - it works fantastically.

Ann xxx

Angela said...

What a great way to decorate eggs, they came out so cute...

Robin said...

Great card Trudi! I love how you decorated the eggs!!
Robin

Anonymous said...

I love the way you cuttlebugged the eggs also..what a brilliant idea.