Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Recipe Challenge

Today's recipe challenge is to use hardware, embossing & sewing/stitching. I had to make another "congrats" card for my niece, she should be getting her license in the next couple weeks. Here's the card I made.

I used my cuttlebug and embossed the cardstock with the fancy skull folder, distressed it and inked it with black ink then stitched some of the torn pieces of cardstock. I added a skull that I used black stickles on then a key strung onto some ball chain looped through an eyelet.

Check out what the rest of the design team did with the challenge over at Sketches by Tamara

2 comments:

pinky said...

This is brilliant, my daughter would so love it, great use of the cuttlebug, must get that folder.
Pinky

Edleen said...

this is a great card!