Sunday, November 29, 2009

TPE Theme Challenge #43

This week's challenge at TPE is to use your favorite coloring medium. Our sponsor this week is CC Designs. Since I started purchasing the Copic markers, they have been my favorite coloring medium, Im still a newbie with them but I love how they color. I've also added a bit of glimmer to the images with my glitter gel pens. My first card features the Swiss Pixies Heidi with Ornament stamp, I colored her with the Copics and the ornament was colored with a glitter pen, you can't tell in the photo but I added glitter glue to her wings.

And for this card I used one of the Cookie Crumbs Reason for the Season stamps which I also used my Copics on with a little bit of glitter pen on the star and heart.

Be sure to head on over to TPE to see what the rest of the design team made.

4 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Wonderful cards Trudi!! I love the scallops on the first and the traditional Christmas colors on the second!!

Cloth Diapers said...

Those are so sweet. Thanks for sharing. The little girl is just too cute.

Silvia said...

These cards are so cute Trudi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. We both used the word JOY for our focal point in our cards. That's cool!!!

Anonymous said...

good one! i just made lots of different emo backgrounds for my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info