Sunday, May 16, 2010

A couple cards

For those of you who browse my blog to take a peak at my cards I actually have a couple to share with you today :) Life has been busy the past couple weeks and a lot of my spare time is now spent in the yard/gardens rather than scrapping so I haven't had much time to make things. I've also been bad about taking pictures of my projects after I'm done. I'll try to get better about that :)

I've been getting lots of inspiration over at the Hero Arts Flickr group lately, I'm not sure that is such a good thing because I have found lots and lots of stamps that I felt needed to be added to my stash. So, my two cards I have to share with you today are from Hero Arts stamps.
I layered two different stamps to create this card, wild flowers and silhouette grass and then added some stamped butterflies. Isn't that grass stamp fabulous! I love it, you can whip up quick simple cards in no time. I have some others I will share later using that stamp.

I am in love with collage stamping right now. I used a number of Hero Arts stamps and a couple others to create this card. One of my favorite stamps from Hero Arts right now is they hydrangea, love love love that stamp and I've got some other cards that I've made using it that I will share at a later date. I have gotten so much inspiration from HERE and HERE with collage cards, these women create some beautiful cards. And actually this card is one that I scraplifted from Carole, so I can't take credit for it at all :)

I'll be back for sure Thursday with a layout for TPE, who knows I might get a chance to whip up some cards to share before then :)

2 comments:

Beth aka BR-T said...

Trudee these are amazing! I love the butterflies flitting about ans the awesome hydrangea? stamped onto the kraft is the best! Beth

Fern said...

These are beautiful!!! The butterfly is my favorite!!!! XXX