Thursday, May 27, 2010

TPE Scrap Challenge #9

Hello everyone, Im sorry Im late with my scrap challenge this week, it has been a very rough last couple days. We had to put our 13 year old chocolate lab down this morning and it's just been an emotional day actually month as far as that goes.

On to my layout, the theme for this week's challenge is a summer theme. I decided to dig out some of the pictures from the fun we have on the river at my parent's house every summer. We have some great family fun there on the pontoon boat and the waverunners and playing on the sandbar.

Be sure to head on over to The Pink Elephant to see all the fab layouts the design team did this week.

3 comments:

Fern said...

Oh Trudi, I'm so sorry about your loss!!! It's really just like losing a family member, you get that attached to them...
Your layout is so fun, I love the way you did the waves in the bg and I love the action photos!!! Hope the days ahead are better!! Hugs!!!

sarahw said...

Trudi, I am so sorry about your dog! My thoughts are with you.
Super page, I love the wavy background. Hugs, Sarah

Jennifer said...

So sorry for your loss! Your Summer layout is great! Looks like lots of fun!!