Saturday, August 30, 2008

It's been an Etsy day

I've been working on some things to put in my etsy store today. It's been slow going then this evening I ended up with a migraine so I wasn't able to get as much done as I wanted. But anyway, I did get some things listed and one of my cards, I no sooner got it listed and it was sold! How bout that, I was pretty excited. It was a fairly easy card to make and I had more supplies to make another one, so I listed it again, after all no one even got to see it on etsy lol.

So here's the card that sold right away. I used a new cuttlebug embossing folder. It turned out pretty cute and I am now becoming addicted to my cuttlebug.

I hope to be back tomorrow with some more creations for my etsy store.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your card selling so fast!! That's awesome!! You cards are really amazing!!!

Hey, I wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for an award! Go check out my blog for details!!

Kim said...

Nice card Trudi! I love it! See good thing I enabled you to get a Cuttlebug! ha ha!
Hugs~ Kim