Monday, August 4, 2008

A little more progress

OK, so I've made a little more progress on my scrap room this weekend, plus I've made my color decision that I was having such a tough time with. I don't have any pics to share today but I will as soon as I take some. I finished priming the room and got the ceiling painted. I was hoping to stop and pick up my paint this evening on my way home and get started on that. And the color choice will be......a light pink. I decided that since this room will be my "girly" get away Im going to go shabby chic with it. I have a few things left from my store that I can use to decorate and I also picked up a couple storage pieces this weekend. One item is a printer's tray that I'm going to hang and put all my rubber stamps on. I should paint it but Im just not liking the idea of painting all those little dividers, we'll see. The other thing I got was 2 drawers from an old sewing machine cabinet, they're a little ornate and would look great painted white then distressed. I saw a little crystal chandelier the other day that I really want and it's on sale "as is" because it's missing some crystals. I didn't buy it yet because Im not ready for it, hopefully it'll still be there when I am ready for it. I can't wait to get the room painted, another step closer to moving my stuff down there.

No comments: