Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Some classes

Summer is winding down which means classes at the local scrapbook store start up. I got the rest of the year's classes scheduled and can't wait to do them. The plan is for me to teach 2 classes a month. I'm also doing open scrap nights there the 2nd friday of each month. So that means more scrapping supplies for me :) I don't usually have a problem using up my credit :)
Here's pics of two of the classes I will be doing. The first one will be in October 3rd. It's a fold out album that you make with 6 pieces of paper, Ive done these in a smaller version too, they're fun to make and something quick and inexpensive for a little gift album. Here's the cover...well I thought I'd be able to show the cover, for some reason it won't download.

And here's 4 of the pages that we will finish in the class.

And the other class that I have the sample done for is a calendar class which will be November 17th. In this class we will do the months of Jan, Feb, Mar & Apr. We wanted to keep the cost of the within reason and the class time short so that's why only 4 months are being done, but it gives a great start for a calendar and the lss has all the supplies to finish the other months. For this class it's all BoBunny products that make a 9x9 calendar, a perfect gift for grandma/grandpa, mom/dad, friend or whoever. The thing I like about this class is pretty much all that's involved is the paper and some stickers oh and pop dots to give it some dimension.

Here's the sample pages.


If you're interested in taking these classes, let me know, I'd be happy to give you the information to get signed up at the local scrapbook store. And I'll be sharing more samples for my other upcoming classes as I get them done.

No comments: