Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thusday's Sketch

It's thursday, time for a card from Tamara's sketch. This will be my last card for her card sketch but check back on tuesday (or is it wednesday) and I'll have a card designed for her new weekly recipe challenge. One of us design team members picks three things that have to be used on a card/layout and we create a card/layout sample each week. To me it's more of a challenge than the sketches but it'll be fun.

Ok, on to this weeks card. I did a bit of a hybrid card this week. I used a piece of card board for my card. It was fun to work with and I definately see more of it being used in the future.

Here's my creation.
And here's the sketch
Tamara would love it if you played along and created a cad from the sketch and posted a link to it in her comments on her blog. Also, check out what the others did with the sketch at http://sketchesbytamara.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Pearl said...

O Trudi ! I adore this card !!!!!!!!!!! being the cuttlebug fan that I am ! How tweet is this ? lol love the color & combination of CB embossing ! I might have to lift this ! I didnt think it was a cardboard base but cuttlebug embossing !

Melissa said...

ohhh I love the little birds!

Alex said...

This is FABULOUS Trudi, I just love what you did here!!!! Love the coloring and the little birdies!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with for the recipe challenge! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex